Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cabinet directs electricity to reconsider the bill ministry in coordination with the advisers

chouchou
    chouchou

Cabinet directs electricity to reconsider the bill ministry in coordination with the advisers Empty Cabinet directs electricity to reconsider the bill ministry in coordination with the advisers

Post by chouchou Tue 30 Jul 2013, 7:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} confirmed the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers that the face of the Ministry of Electricity to do to reconsider the bill and the Ministry of Electricity In coordination with the advisers in the Prime Minister's Office and the Legal Department in the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers.

[ltr]And the Office of Information and Communication government, citing the Department of Cabinet Affairs in a press statement received by the agency {Euphrates News} a copy of it on Tuesday that "the ministry sent earlier in the draft law to the Secretariat after the procedure amendments by the body of opinion, as it was sent to the Commission energy affairs. "[/ltr]

[ltr]He added that "the Commission has agreed to merge {circuits of production and transportation A distribution in the headquarters of the ministry department and one called Technical Department, and the integration of economic {Chambers, technical and investment} in a circle and one called Department of Economic Development. "Ended[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 9:18 pm