Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

AL-SUDANI DIRECTS, IN COORDINATION WITH THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE, TO MONITOR THE AMOUNTS REQUIRED BY

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

AL-SUDANI DIRECTS, IN COORDINATION WITH THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE, TO MONITOR THE AMOUNTS REQUIRED BY  Empty AL-SUDANI DIRECTS, IN COORDINATION WITH THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE, TO MONITOR THE AMOUNTS REQUIRED BY

Post by Rocky Mon 14 Nov 2022, 6:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq
    [size=38]AL-SUDANI DIRECTS, IN COORDINATION WITH THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE, TO MONITOR THE AMOUNTS REQUIRED BY THE ARMAMENT PLAN[/size]

Monday, November 14, 2022 1:27 PM

Baghdad / National News Center
    Today, Monday, Prime Minister Muhammad Shia’a al-Sudani directed, in close coordination with the Ministry of Finance, to monitor the amounts required by the armed forces’ armament plan.
    Al-Sudani’s office said, in a statement received by the National News Center: “The latter met today with the chairman and members of the armament committee in the Ministry of Defense, explaining that during the meeting the reality of arming our armed forces was discussed in light of the existing threats and challenges, just as the needs and funds allocated to meet them were assessed.” ". 
    The meeting witnessed, according to the statement, “a review of the armament plans adopted during the previous years, starting from 2004 until today, with a comprehensive review of their tracks.”
    Al-Sudani directed, according to the statement, “to reconsider the contracting mechanisms in light of the studied priorities, and to provide air defense in terms of armament and equipment.”
    And the statement continued, "Al-Sudani directed, in close coordination with the Ministry of Finance, to monitor the amounts required by the armed forces' armament plan."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 4:45 pm