Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal representative: draft dual citizenship law was opposed by some MPs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal representative: draft dual citizenship law was opposed by some MPs Empty Legal representative: draft dual citizenship law was opposed by some MPs

Post by Rocky Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:12 am

Legal representative: draft dual citizenship law was opposed by some MPs

20/03/2017 11:06 | Number of Views: 323 font size:  Decrease font  Enlarge font

Direction Press / special
    Parliamentary Legal Committee revealed on Monday that the draft of the dual citizenship law Completed in parliament but there are objections from some lawmakers on the class, which will be covered by this law.
    Committee member Hamdiya Husseini In an interview with "direction Press," said the law included the owners of the positions of sovereign high in the Iraqi government that was born a difference between the major blocs on what are these sovereign positions, indicating that dropping the citizenship of Iraqi officials require long and complicated formalities out of the country and by States that have granted citizenship to the official.
    She added, in the event of enactment of this Act remains a matter of applying it to the ground very hard fact that most of the countries that granted the citizenship will not easily drop it from its owner because it prepared the issue of prejudice to the state and its prestige, the owners of the second claim of sexual declaring abandoned through the media.
    And re-host the parliament to Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari, the issue of officials, diplomats Mzodji sexuality to the forefront again after the return of drawers parliament because of disagreements over its provisions.
    An early draft of the law, has ranked 14 categories are prohibited from taking positions of sovereign in the event of their enjoyment of the nationality of non-Iraqi citizenship. But parliamentary committees has subsequently amend some paragraphs and adding them some suggestions.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Oct 01, 2024 5:40 am