Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Tamimi explains the legal basis for dual citizenship growth in the Presidency of the Iraqi Counci

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Tamimi explains the legal basis for dual citizenship growth in the Presidency of the Iraqi Counci Empty Al-Tamimi explains the legal basis for dual citizenship growth in the Presidency of the Iraqi Counci

Post by Rocky Wed 18 Mar 2020, 1:41 am

Al-Tamimi explains the legal basis for dual citizenship growth in the Presidency of the Iraqi Council of Ministers

08:53 - 18/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ..
    On Wednesday, legal expert Ali Al-Tamimi clarified the legal basis for appointing a candidate for the presidency of the Council of Ministers of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of dual nationality, stressing that the constitution in Article 18, paragraph IV, states that dual nationals may not be allowed to assume a high security or sovereign position.
    Al-Tamimi said in a statement to the "information", that "the candidacy for the presidency of the Council of Ministers and Parliament did not stipulate that the other citizenship be revoked from the candidate, and the evidence is that all the former prime ministers are dual nationals."
    He added, "The revocation of nationality is not through the media, but rather through the application of the person concerned to that country and is awaiting the decisions of the courts, and in some countries such as Canada and Australia, the possibility of retrieving nationality."
    He explained that "the Iraqi constitution in Article 18, paragraph IV, stipulates that whoever holds a high security or sovereign position may not hold dual citizenship."
    And that "the Federal Court stressed the importance of legalizing husbands in a law, but that did not happen, and therefore the issue belongs to the political blocs and entities and in most countries of the world refuses those who hold dual citizenship from managing high-ranking positions, unlike what is done in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 8:41 pm