Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After receiving the draft amendment of the General Amnesty .. legal representative for "light": the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After receiving the draft amendment of the General Amnesty .. legal representative for "light": the  Empty After receiving the draft amendment of the General Amnesty .. legal representative for "light": the

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Oct 2016, 4:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    After receiving the draft amendment of the General Amnesty .. legal representative for "light": the law will not stop execution

Nur News / Baghdad 
    Legal Committee of Parliament confirmed, on Wednesday, receiving the draft amendment of the General Amnesty sent by the government law, pointing out that the amnesty law will not stop its implementation and continue the committees formed for the release of covered it. 
    The committee member said Zana Roustaa told the "Nur News" , "read the draft amendment of theGeneral Amnesty sent by government Act, and will be read first reading in Naqblh hearings of the House of Representatives and will take time until the legislation procedures ends." 
    He added that " the content of the amendment is limited to two points, the first non - inclusion of thegoverned to terrorism after the fall of Mosul in 10 / 6/2014, and the second failure to extend thekidnappings pardon. " 
    and on the implementation of the amnesty with the arrival of the amendments, among Roustaa," this amendment requires approval for more than two months and who could not passed, "he said . " what I want to say is that the amnesty law will not stop implementation and continue the committees formed torelease covered by the amnesty , and if the approval of the amendment will be implemented later passed on the other hand , I note that the judiciary enforce the law very slowly and trying to block its implementation. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 6:41 pm