Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi office: raising the flag of the province of Kirkuk unconstitutional

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi office: raising the flag of the province of Kirkuk unconstitutional Empty Abadi office: raising the flag of the province of Kirkuk unconstitutional

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Mar 2017, 2:15 am

Abadi office: raising the flag of the province of Kirkuk unconstitutional

BAGHDAD - Iraqi government spokesman Saad al-Hadithi said it was necessary to raise the Iraqi flag alone in the province of Kirkuk, because raising the flag of the Kurdistan Region is unconstitutional, pointing out that the Iraqi government rejects all unilateral positions in Iraq. This aspect. Saad al-Hadithi said in a press statement that "the Iraqi constitution has clarified the powers of local governments in the provinces that are not connected to the province, and also explained the powers of the federal government, and the province of Kirkuk one of these provinces." On the presence of Kirkuk within the disputed areas, the Iraqi government spokesman said, "These areas are still within the jurisdiction of the Iraqi government, and therefore may not raise flags other than the Iraqi flag in areas beyond the borders of the Kurdistan region." "It is not permissible to raise any other flags on the government departments as well, all these things are the powers of the federal government and Kirkuk from within the provinces that are within the powers of this government like other provinces, and should raise the Iraqi flag only." A book issued by the governor of Kirkuk, Najmuddin Karim, yesterday referred to the decision to raise the flag of the Kurdistan region on all departments of the province of Kirkuk, and hold accountable parties that do not abide by this resolution. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 6:42 am