Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Dler Kader: you must specify the price of a barrel of oil without the (90) dollars in the budget (20

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dler Kader: you must specify the price of a barrel of oil without the (90) dollars in the budget (20 Empty Dler Kader: you must specify the price of a barrel of oil without the (90) dollars in the budget (20

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Aug 2013, 4:14 am

Dler Kader: you must specify the price of a barrel of oil without the (90) dollars in the budget (2014) to avoid the fiscal deficit

03-08-2013 11:38 AM

Baghdad (news) .. Advised a member of the Finance Committee MP / Kurdistan Alliance / Dler capable, the federal government determine the price of a barrel of oil without the (90) dollars in the budget next year to meet the slowdown on oil in the international markets, which will lead to lower oil prices in the world. said capable ( Agency news): The world's economies are now in a state of depression as a result of the financial crises that hit some European countries that led to the decline in demand for purchase of oil on world markets and thus will affect the prices. said: that there are expectations of an international constantly declining oil prices on global markets During the next year, and this is what requires the federal government and the Ministry of Finance determine the price of a barrel of oil without the (90) dollars in the budget year (2014) to avoid the potential for lower oil prices and increase the budget deficit. pointed to: that Iraq's budget for fiscal (2014) will be the biggest in its history, where will the limits of (150) trillion Iraqi dinars, Phi decline occurs in oil prices will result in economic disaster for the country. This indicated expectations of international issued by international organizations that the world will witness a recession economically in the coming years, which will lead to a decline in demand for oil purchases in the markets Global. / End / 8. b. PVC /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Dler Kader: you must specify the price of a barrel of oil without the (90) dollars in the budget (20 Empty Re: Dler Kader: you must specify the price of a barrel of oil without the (90) dollars in the budget (20

Post by Neno Sat 03 Aug 2013, 10:30 am

I totally agree with this as Iraq depends 95% on the Oil Revenues mostly for their budgets and when I see they price this higher for 2014 then the 2013 budget, I seen a disaster deficient coming. Also as soon as we get Obama and that type of mind set out of office in the USA, our dependency will diminish on foreign Oil. I understand that other countries will still buy from Iraq but, they have budgets and declining results from citizens too. They world depends on Supply and Demand weather from HOME or ABROAD which is what makes the difference of wealth on where it goes.

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 3:53 pm