Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Wall Trump project is threatened by failure

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Wall Trump project is threatened by failure Empty Wall Trump project is threatened by failure

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Mar 2017, 4:16 am

Wall Trump project is threatened by failure

Date: 30/03/2017 10:05
    Wall America Mexico

Information / Baghdad ..

Looking deputies Republicans to defer a decision on the request for a border wall with Mexico funding proposed by US President Donald Trump.

Senator Roy Blunt, the financing of the wall would leave the decision to the bill needs to be passed by 28 April / April next in order to avoid a partial closure of government agencies.

Blunt's remarks came in the wake of Trump's request for approval of the draft law on supplementary funding includes wall funds as well as funding for military programs. However, Blunt pointed out that Trump's request may be subject to complex negotiations.

Said Blunt, a senator and a member of the Finance Committee Credits: "cooperate all the committees and the leadership of the House and Senate, to finish the rest of the draft law provisions fiscal year 2017".

He added: "I think it is better to allocate (funding) once and is not complementary," noting that the supplementary funding could be discussed "at a later time."

The Trump has proposed to Congress allocated $ 1.5 billion to build a wall as part of a draft law on the agreement, funded by federal agencies until the end of the current fiscal year.

However, the Democrats threatened to block the bill in the case of private funds included the construction of the wall in the bill.

If Congress inability to pass a spending bill, the government will shut down some federal agencies at midnight on 28 April next. Finished / 25

http://almaalomah.info/2017/03/30/world/143560

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:15 pm