Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington reopen its embassy in Baghdad and consulates in Erbil and Basra today

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington reopen its embassy in Baghdad and consulates in Erbil and Basra today  Empty Washington reopen its embassy in Baghdad and consulates in Erbil and Basra today

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Aug 2013, 10:15 am

Washington reopen its embassy in Baghdad and consulates in Erbil and Basra today

WASHINGTON - Awan Monday, 05 August

According to the U.S. State Department and its diplomatic mission in Baghdad, which closed on Sunday, will open its doors on Monday.

The U.S. State Department said in a statement obtained "Awan" on the copy of it, "the U.S. diplomatic missions in Dhaka, Algiers and Nouakchott, Kabul, Herat and Mazar-i-Sharif and Baghdad, Basra and Arbil, will open its doors on Monday."

She added that "some U.S. embassies and consulates, which closed on Sunday in the Middle East because of the threat from al-Qaeda will continue to be shut down until the tenth of August, out of caution, not because of new threats."

It showed the ministry that "diplomatic missions in Abu Dhabi, Amman, Cairo, Riyadh, Dhahran and Jeddah, Doha, Dubai, Kuwait, Manama, Muscat, Sanaa, and Tripoli, Khartoum, will remain closed until Saturday (next)."

She pointed out that it "will also shut missions in Antananarivo African capitals and Bujumbura, Kigali, Djibouti, and Port Louis."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:30 pm