Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ki Card announces new grant payment to the Ministry of Displacement and Migration

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ki Card announces new grant payment to the Ministry of Displacement and Migration Empty Ki Card announces new grant payment to the Ministry of Displacement and Migration

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Aug 2013, 4:48 am

Ki Card announces new grant payment to the Ministry of Displacement and Migration

Tuesday, August 06 / August 2013 10:13

[Baghdad where]

The company announced the global smart card to card to pay a new grant to the Ministry of Displacement and Migration.

According to a source in the company told all of Iraq [where] a copy of it today that "the grant allocated for 9101 displaced, he said, adding that they can receive the grant from the ports to Card and all branches of the banks. "

The company's global smart card to card had announced in [last July 31] for the payment of bonuses of 100 thousand dinars for the beneficiaries of the Social Welfare Department.

The company is the global smart card from the mixed sector companies contribute to the partnership between the two largest government banks Rafidain and Rasheed with IEPS , which was founded in 2007.

It seemed smart card system work in Iraq in late 2008, and then expanded regularly informs the circulation of more than 1500000 E-Card mid-year 2010, especially among customers of the beneficiaries of social protection network and retirees, journalists and some Iraqi ministries. Ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 3:50 pm