Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade settings: 148 violation agents and government and private mills

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade settings: 148 violation agents and government and private mills Empty Trade settings: 148 violation agents and government and private mills

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Apr 2017, 1:32 am

Trade settings: 148 violation agents and government and private mills

 Baghdad / term

Announced the commercial and financial control department in the Ministry of Commerce, on Tuesday, the seizure of 148 violation agents Supply of government and private mills in Baghdad and the provinces, during the first half of the
    year 2017
    , said Director General of the department and the agency Ali Abdul - Zahra in a statement seen "term" a copy of it, " the supervisory teams in the department stepped up field rounds in Baghdad and the provinces where he made 899 visiting agents Supply and 499 visiting civil and government mills and 412 visit centers Supply and 111 to visit a local market," noting that "it is also carried out 415 visit to the complexes of food and construction stores in addition to 73 visit Central markets and 3 70 visit to the grain silos. "
    He said Abdul - Zahra, that "were received 203 complaints from citizens monitoring violation during which 45 were to take the necessary measures right."
    He continued, " The Financial Control Department has conducted indebtedness 22 audits and audit 31 contracts and audit 10 minutes of the committees, as well as the opening of tenders and audit 10 minutes of audit committees and validation and audit 97 Tdmana," pointing to "check 235 book Diwan and check 43 minutes of write - offs and audit 15 treatment collection of ration centers and audit incentives 17 supporters. "
    And the Director General of the Department, that " the Chamber approached the concerned authorities in the companies and departments for the purpose of taking the necessary measures in place against violations detected during those visits."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:19 am