Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq executes the largest oil processing project in the south

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq executes the largest oil processing project in the south Empty Iraq executes the largest oil processing project in the south

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Apr 2017, 12:20 pm

Iraq executes the largest oil processing project in the south

The Journal News

Iraq announced that the Maysan Oil Company began the implementation of the largest oil processing plant 200 thousand barrels per day within the Halfaya field (35 km east of the southern province of Maysan, Iraq Center).

The general director of Maysan Oil Company Adnan Nochi Sagt in a statement Monday that the project represents the start of the third and final stage of the development of the Halfaya field to reach peak production of 400 thousand of oil per day of oil Jeremiah.

He said the project to refer the Chinese CPECC company that carried out the first treatment compound and the second in the previous stages of development.

He added that the third treatment complex project consists of 4 banks, insulating and installing heat exchangers and insulation and 4 large tanks of 30 thousand cubic meters capacity and the establishment of different purposes such as the flow of oil, gas and water lines and installation of generating electric power project, a private station.

He pointed out that the interest of the complex is to isolate the gas from crude oil and purified from chemical compounds and water to be ready for export.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 3:29 am