Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump to Saudi Arabia, we lost money in order to defend you

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump to Saudi Arabia, we lost money in order to defend you Empty Trump to Saudi Arabia, we lost money in order to defend you

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Apr 2017, 2:25 am

Trump to Saudi Arabia, we lost money in order to defend you

Written by : by mohanad in:April 28, 2017In: Arab World No Comments Print E - mail

Light News / Baghdad
    brought US President Donald Trump on Thursday, his controversial former against Saudi Arabia.

He complained Trump that Saudi Arabia does not treat the United States fairly, saying Washington is losing "a huge amount of money" to defend the kingdom, he added: "Frankly, Saudi Arabia has not dealt justly; because we are losing a huge amount of money to defend it."

He said in an interview with the Reuters news agency that his administration is in talks about possible visits to Saudi Arabia and Israel in the second half of May / May. It is scheduled to be on his first visit abroad since taking office on May 25 / May; to attend the NATO summit in Brussels, and perhaps adds to its other plants.

The Trump criticized Riyadh for the return of comments he made during his election campaign in 2016, when he accused the kingdom that it does not bear a fair share of the cost of protection of the US security umbrella.

Trump said at an election conference a year ago: "I will not tamper with one with Saudi Arabia; because we nurture them ... they do not pay us a fair price. We lose a lot of money. "

Crown met Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman with Trump last month, praised the senior Saudi adviser to the meeting, as a "historic turning point in relations." And met with visions apparently on several issues, including ownership by the view itself, which is that Iran is a regional security threat.

Trump's visit would come to Israel in response to a visit by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to the White House in February, it is due to Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas will meet with Trump next Wednesday in Washington.

Relations Trump with Israel more positive than democratic predecessor Barack Obama's relations with them; they repeated his differences with Israel's right-wing leader, he Trump asked Israel to put restrictions not determined on settlement construction on land that Palestinians want for a state activities, and promised to seek to reach agreement peace in the Middle East. But he did not raise any new diplomatic solutions.

Trump said: "I want to see peace between Israel and the Palestinians ... There is no reason for the lack of peace between them at all."

http://alnoornews.net/archives/120655/%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AE%D8%B3%D8%B1%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%A3%D9%85%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A7%D8%AC%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%81/

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 2:31 am