Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Daesh" is about to lose another city

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Daesh" is about to lose another city Empty "Daesh" is about to lose another city

Post by Rocky Tue 02 May 2017, 3:24 am

"Daesh" is about to lose another city

Twilight News Syria Democratic Forces / said on Monday it had expelled fighters from al-Daesh old neighborhoods in the strategic layer that controls the largest dam in Syria, which means surrounding them in another coastal strip is still under their control in the city.

The fighting alliance of Syria's Democratic Forces, which includes Arab and Kurdish armed groups on the stages of a campaign to expel the organization Daesh from its stronghold in Raqqa, 40 km to the east of the class.

The military forces of Syria's Democratic leaders said the alliance will not attack tenderness only after control of the class. Forces have made slow progress since the siege of the city in early April.

But this situation changed last Thursday when Syrian forces began advancing north of democracy within the old city.

Forces said in a letter statement on Monday it had seized control of the last three quarters of the Old City and the industrial zone adjacent to it.

Talal said Cellou spokesman for Syria's democratic forces, the fighting is going on, "currently neighborhoods ... the first, second and third is called the modern class ... and there are battles taking place now."

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights on Monday that the forces now control about 80 percent of the class.

Syria's democratic forces and pressed in the past few weeks on the pocket of hard-line organization takes him around the tenderness base to plot attacks and management of the Caliphate State announced since the control of the city in 2014.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/b8cbfd20-f6c8-4791-a3b3-460da7432c00/-%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%B4--%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%B4%D9%83-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AE%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D9%85%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%A9-%D8%A3%D8%AE%D8%B1%D9%89

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 3:09 am