Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jabhat al-Nusra shells Aleppo, 8 casualties

jedi17
    jedi17

Jabhat al-Nusra shells Aleppo, 8 casualties Empty Jabhat al-Nusra shells Aleppo, 8 casualties

Post by jedi17 Sat 06 May 2017, 6:28 pm

Jabhat al-Nusra shells Aleppo, 8 casualties

Aleppo (SyriaNews.media) Aleppo Police Command announced, on Saturday, that two persons were killed and six others were wounded in an attack launched by Jabhat al-Nusra (al-Nusra Front), and its affiliated terrorist groups, using missiles and shells, on al-Hamdaniyah area, in the city of Aleppo.
    The Police Command said in a press statement that the terrorist groups in al-Rashedeen neighborhood, on the southwestern outskirts of the city of Aleppo, attacked the 3000 apartments project in al-Hamdaniyah area, using 10 rockets, killing two persons and wounding six others, including a child.
    The shelling also inflicted heavy damage to the civilian houses and infrastructure of the residential area, the statement added.
    Last week, Jabhat al-Nusra launched an attack on the 3000 apartments project in the city of Aleppo, killing a woman, and a rocket attack on ‘Abdel Kader Ba’ath’ school, in the same area, killing five children.

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 6:47 am