Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Against the backdrop of the presence of Turkish forces .. Foreign parliamentary calls for the boycot

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Against the backdrop of the presence of Turkish forces .. Foreign parliamentary calls for the boycot Empty Against the backdrop of the presence of Turkish forces .. Foreign parliamentary calls for the boycot

Post by Rocky Sun May 07, 2017 2:41 am

Against the backdrop of the presence of Turkish forces .. Foreign parliamentary calls for the boycott of goods

Political  Since 2017-05-06 at 20:46 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad - Mawazine News
    The parliamentary foreign relations committee on Saturday called for the use of the economic paper for the withdrawal of Turkish forces from Iraqi territory as Russia did after the downing of its aircraft, noting that Iraq used all diplomatic channels with Turkey, but did not produce tangible results.
    The committee member, Razak al-Haidari, said in a press statement, "The Foreign Relations Committee called for the use of the economic paper to get the Turkish forces out of Iraqi territory, as Russia did after its plane was shot down. "He said that" signatures have already been collected by members of Parliament to issue a resolution obliging the government to boycott Turkish goods, which have been achieved will force Turkey to sit at the table and resolve this issue. "
    "Iraq has used all diplomatic means with Turkey through action at the level of international and international organizations, but it has not yielded any tangible results," Al-Haidari said, referring to "the possibility of moving to the friendly countries between Iraq and Turkey to pressure them to withdraw their military forces." / 6 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Jun 16, 2024 6:50 am