Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jordan recognizes Iraq's list of the production capacity of plants wishing to export

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jordan recognizes Iraq's list of the production capacity of plants wishing to export Empty Jordan recognizes Iraq's list of the production capacity of plants wishing to export

Post by Rocky Mon 08 May 2017, 3:41 am

Jordan recognizes Iraq's list of the production capacity of plants wishing to export

10:51 - 07/05/2017

He favored the Minister of Industry and Trade and Supply Jordanian judges express, Sunday, Iraq delivered a list of energy production plants wishing to export Jordan next week.

The judges said in a statement to the newspaper "Tomorrow" seen by the Jordanian / information /, said that "the ministry is following continuously with the industrial chamber to complete the production capacity in order to exempt them from the decision to impose customs duties taken by the Iraqi authorities last year."

The judges pointed out, that "the list of goods will be delivered to the Minister of Industry and Minerals in Iraq is expected to respond to the list during the next month."

The condition of the Iraqi side after a series of meetings were held with Jordan three conditions for the exemption of Jordanian goods from customs duties is to determine the production capacity of the factories of Jordan during the current month, and commitment to agricultural Balrosnamh in Iraq, and the lack of inclusion of goods issued decisions of the Council of Ministers on protection as a national product.

Iraq imposed six months before the customs duties of 30% on the goods received from the countries of the world in the context of the commitment with the International Monetary Fund and the protection of the national industry. Finished / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 01 Jun 2024, 8:46 pm