Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The ports announce the completion of the work of casting the pieces that make up the submerged tunne

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The ports announce the completion of the work of casting the pieces that make up the submerged tunne Empty The ports announce the completion of the work of casting the pieces that make up the submerged tunne

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Jun 2024, 4:34 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The ports announce the completion of the work of casting the pieces that make up the submerged tunnel in Al-Faw port[/size]

[size=45]Director General of the General Company for Ports of Iraq, Farhan Al-Fartusi, announced that the company executing the Grand Al-Faw Port project has completed the casting of the ten pieces that make up the submerged tunnel.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Fartusi said, in a statement, “The cadres of the company executing the Grand Al-Faw Port Project, under the supervision of the engineers of the Al-Faw Port Authority, affiliated with the General Company for Iraqi Ports, completed all the casting work for the ten pieces that make up the submerged tunnel.”[/size]
    [size=45]He explained, “The casting operations contained (180,000) m3 of reinforced concrete, with each piece being (126) m long, (35) m wide, (11.5) m high, and weighing (45,000) tons.”[/size]
    [size=45]He continued, “Each of the ten pieces includes two main corridors, each of which contains three corridors that allow three vehicles to pass. Each piece also consists of (12) parts, including (6) floor parts, and (6) parts representing the upper roof.” And the sides, meaning that the total amounted to (120) parts.”[/size]
    [size=45]It is noteworthy that the Grand Al-Faw Port, thanks to the careful follow-up by the senior management of the General Company for Ports of Iraq, is witnessing the achievement of advanced completion rates on the ground compared to what is within the project’s time plans.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 1:00 pm