Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan Finance announces sending the third list of names of regional government employees to TBI

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan Finance announces sending the third list of names of regional government employees to TBI  Empty Kurdistan Finance announces sending the third list of names of regional government employees to TBI

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Jun 2024, 4:35 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Kurdistan Finance announces sending the third list of names of regional government employees to TBI Bank[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    05-31-2024
    The Ministry of Finance and Economy of the Kurdistan Regional Government announced, today, Friday, that it had sent the third list of names of Regional Government employees to the TBI Bank.[/size]
    [size=45]The ministry stated in a statement, “As part of the process of localizing the salaries of Kurdistan Regional Government employees through the (My Account) project, today, Friday, for the third week in a row, a third list of employee names, which includes information for 2,557 employees from all ministries of the Kurdistan Regional Government, was sent to the Trade Bank of Iraq (TBI).[/size]
    [size=45]She added: “The Kurdistan Regional Government will continue to prepare lists of the names of employees who chose this bank to receive their salaries from among the seven banks participating in the (My Account) project and in accordance with the process approved by the Central Bank of Iraq, where new lists of names will be prepared and sent to the bank weekly.”[/size]
    [size=45]Pointing out that “the Ministry has so far sent 3 lists that include information and data about employees, bringing the total number of names sent to the Trade Bank of Iraq (TBI) to 3,378 employees in the Kurdistan Regional Government.”[/size]
    [size=45]The ministry added, "We hope that the Trade Bank of Iraq (TBI) will begin opening bank accounts for employees and salary earners in the Kurdistan Region as soon as possible."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 10:26 am