Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A source reveals the outcomes of the Kirkuk Council forces meeting

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A source reveals the outcomes of the Kirkuk Council forces meeting Empty A source reveals the outcomes of the Kirkuk Council forces meeting

Post by Rocky Fri 31 May 2024, 5:12 am

[rtl]A source reveals the outcomes of the Kirkuk Council forces meeting[/rtl]

Policy  ,  05/31/2024 10:23  Number of readings: 159 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq Today:

The most important outcomes of the third meeting of the leaders of the political forces of the winning blocs in the Kirkuk Provincial Council with Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani.

According to the source, Al-Sudani gave the political forces included in the “Kirkuk Administration Coalition” two weeks to reach a final agreement regarding the position of governor and head of the provincial council.

The source explained, “The Sudanese specified two weeks in order to begin the constitutional procedures to form the local government, approve the contents of the political agreement paper, and agree to hold a session of the provincial council.”

He pointed out that "the features of the agreement that prevailed at the meeting were an Arab-Turkmen agreement with the Kurdistan Democratic Party to share power and rotate the position of governor. However, there is a position from the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan that the The position of the governor is their entitlement and that they are in favor of assuming the position, that is, the position of the governor exclusively." For (Electi) and sharing the remaining positions with the rest of the political blocs.”[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 27 Jun 2024, 9:45 pm