Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani defends his budget: There is a discrepancy in the implementation of projects despite the a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani defends his budget: There is a discrepancy in the implementation of projects despite the a Empty Al-Sudani defends his budget: There is a discrepancy in the implementation of projects despite the a

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Jun 2024, 10:41 am

[size=60]Al-Sudani defends his budget: There is a discrepancy in the implementation of projects despite the allocations for all governorates
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    June 1, 2024

Today, Saturday, Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani defended the budget schedules that the government sent to the House of Representatives, in order to vote on them.
    Al-Sudani said during his meeting with a group of notables and people of Diwaniyah Governorate, “The official’s task is to find solutions more than it is a task to see the details of the work,” noting that although there are allocations for all governorates, there is a disparity in the implementation of infrastructure projects, which represents a clear imbalance as a result of Wrong policies that have continued for years.”
    He added, “The government has allocated about one trillion dinars to the governorate from ministries’ projects outside the Diwaniyah governorate’s allocations, and the government has a plan to find real partnerships to invest in Diwaniyah factories,” stressing “the government’s handling of corruption issues through specialized, professional committees.”
    He referred to the ongoing follow-up teams for all projects, confirming the existence of a plan to establish residential complexes in the governorates, grant facilities to beneficiaries, and distribute serviced plots of land. In order to provide adequate housing for all citizens.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 3:03 pm