Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi confirms the move to remove security barriers from the streets of Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi confirms the move to remove security barriers from the streets of Baghdad Empty Abadi confirms the move to remove security barriers from the streets of Baghdad

Post by Rocky Wed 10 May 2017, 2:01 am

Abadi confirms the move to remove security barriers from the streets of Baghdad

BAGHDAD, May 9 (KUNA) - The commander of the armed forces, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, announced on Tuesday the start of "wide" clean-up operations in the north and south of the district of al-Tuba, west of Anbar province. The streets of Baghdad.
    "We have started a wide clearance operation north and south of the district of al-Hatta," Abbadi said at his weekly press conference. "We have developed an integrated plan to secure the Iraqi-Syrian border."
    Haidar Abadi, the government's move to remove security barriers from the streets of the capital, while referring to the distribution of dues of farmers next week.
    "The government is continuing to reduce the security barriers in the streets of Baghdad," Abbadi said, adding that "the government is determined to proceed with the project to restore and maintain roads."
    Abadi stressed the need to "confront extremist ideas that negatively affect peaceful security in society."
    "We have succeeded in destroying the capabilities of Dahesh in the Western Sahara in specific operations," Abadi said, adding that "all the military plans are purely Iraqi and are placed in Iraq." Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 2:29 pm