Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maintenance of four bridges in Karbala

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Karbala - Maintenance of four bridges in Karbala Empty Maintenance of four bridges in Karbala

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Jun 2017, 3:15 am

Maintenance of four bridges in Karbala

08/06/2017 0:00

Karbala / Ali Lafta
    continues to roads and bridges department in Karbala , four important bridges maintenance in the province at a cost of up to 475 million dinars, while the likely completion of the maintenance work before Eid al - Fitr to contribute to reducing the momentum in the governorate.
    According to the department director to the Ministry of Construction and Housing and Municipalities Engineer Ali Hussein Tarkhan, he told the "morning", said the maintenance work going on in the four bridges to maintain the hands of technical and engineering staff in the department, noting that the first bridge is Musayyib concrete length of 300 meters, as include maintenance work repair damage occurring to its surface and replace the old iron quarry with the monument fence and a protective on both sides Aljsr.obouksos the second bridge confirmed Tarkhan, he was a bridge Ibrahimia reality in Husseiniya hand, explaining that maintenance work include the lifting of old tributaries poured tributaries of concrete with the arming of the surface of the bridge, not CNN What to accomplish will ease the momentum at the entrance of the province Alcherqa.wachar that maintenance work going on also in the two bridges district west table in Bani Hassan area of regional development allocations, pointing at the same time that efforts are continuing to carry out maintenance work before Eid al - Fitr in order reduce traffic congestion Mahafezh.ofatt that the department is seeking to the advancement of the infrastructure in the province, despite the lack of financial allocations to the Ministry of Construction and Housing and municipalities within the budget due to the financial crisis gripping the country.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 1:02 pm