Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Today.. Barzani visits Baghdad to meet with Sudanese

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Today.. Barzani visits Baghdad to meet with Sudanese Empty Today.. Barzani visits Baghdad to meet with Sudanese

Post by Rocky Tue 14 May 2024, 4:30 am

Today.. Barzani visits Baghdad to meet with Sudanese
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today,
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Tuesday (May 14, 2024), the President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, will visit the capital, Baghdad, to meet with Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani. 
    Kurdistan Regional Presidency spokesman Dilshad Shihab said in a statement received by “Baghdad Today” that “Kurdistan Regional President Nechirvan Barzani will visit Baghdad today, Tuesday.” 
    He pointed out that "Barzani will meet with Federal Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani to discuss Erbil-Baghdad relations and issues of common interest." 
    On (May 12, 2024), an informed political source revealed an upcoming meeting that the President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, will hold with the leaders of the state administration .
    The source said in an interview with “Baghdad Today” that “the region’s president will meet in Baghdad next week with the leaders of the State Administration Alliance, to resolve the problem of the Kurdistan Parliament elections .  ”
    He added, "Parliament is awaiting assurances from the leaders of the state administration regarding extending the life of the Election Commission, which ends in July, for the purpose of issuing the final order and setting a new date for holding the elections."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 3:15 am