Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US expels channel presenter cursing Trump religious programs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US expels channel presenter cursing Trump religious programs Empty US expels channel presenter cursing Trump religious programs

Post by Rocky Sun 11 Jun 2017, 2:01 am

US expels channel presenter cursing Trump religious programs

History of edits:: 2017/6/10

{International: Euphrates News} channel CNN expelled US B Aslan a presenter of religious programs across its screen after a series of comments on "Twitter" in which he described US President Donald Trump as "a mass of excrement," and "shame on humanity," as he put it.
    In a brief statement issued by the US channel in the wake of the decision to expel the presenter, I wrote CNN "Our Channel decided to stop broadcasting" insured program and satisfaction Aslan ", wishing Aslan and his team the best chances and I provide."
    It should be noted that Aslan was Trump accused of exploiting the terrorist attacks on London in activating his plan to ban Muslims to enter US territory.
    Aslan sent off and his team of CNN, was not the first of its kind in the channel CNN US, as recently canceled a contract comedy work Katie Griffin, the next day for posting images on the Internet are featured on the hand model of a human head bloodied simulates the head of US President Trump.
    Trump For his part, expressed regret for the workers comedy referred to and said , "they should be ashamed for I did it. My children, especially my son Baron is a 11 -year- old suffered a great shock after this scene , " .anthy

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=144332

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:24 pm