Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America's accusations of being behind the drop in oil prices

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America's accusations of being behind the drop in oil prices Empty America's accusations of being behind the drop in oil prices

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Jun 2017, 3:01 am

America's accusations of being behind the drop in oil prices

14:40 - 27/06/2017

Blamed Iran on Tuesday, the United States responsible for the continuing decline in oil prices in the world market because of the dumped oil market production.

The transfer of Press TV channel site in the Iranian news agency translation / information / from the Iranian Oil Minister Bijan Zanganeh was quoted as saying that "the United States has increased its production of oil by 900 thousand barrels, and this exceeds the ability of OPEC."

He Zanganeh, he "discussed the role of high oil production to the United States at lower prices, but it would be difficult for the OPEC member countries to take a decision in this regard."

The Iran will maintain exports of 3.8 million barrels per day were exempt from Iran to cut production in the Organization for a period of six months measures. Finished / z 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/06/27/170486/

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 1:12 am