Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

One billion dollars .. America sells arms to Taiwan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

One billion dollars .. America sells arms to Taiwan Empty One billion dollars .. America sells arms to Taiwan

Post by Rocky Fri 30 Jun 2017, 2:47 am

One billion dollars .. America sells arms to Taiwan

09:46 - 30/06/2017

Confirmed a spokeswoman for the US State Department Heather Nanwirt, on Friday, the US administration informed Congress about seven proposed deals, as indicated that it is estimated at about one billion dollars.

She Nanwirt told reporters that "the Administration informed Congress about seven proposed deals," noting that "deals include technical support with regard to early warning radars and anti-missile high-speed Trabid and components for radiation missiles."

She added that it "is now estimated at about $ 1.42 billion," adding that the deals support show (United States) to the ability of Taiwan to maintain a self-defense capabilities enough, "but there is no change in the one-China policy of the United States pursued for a long period, which recognizes Beijing does not TAIPEI. "

For his part, the Ministry of Defense of Taiwan showed that "weapons will enhance its combat air, sea and early warning systems, defense." It ended 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/06/30/170840/

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 1:55 pm