Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Prime Minister: Fighting Daesh outside our borders is unconstitutional

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Prime Minister: Fighting Daesh outside our borders is unconstitutional Empty Prime Minister: Fighting Daesh outside our borders is unconstitutional

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Jul 2017, 2:32 am

Prime Minister: Fighting Daesh outside our borders is unconstitutional

 Baghdad / term

New Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, yesterday, rejected any political conference to be held outside the country, stressing that the Iraqi authorities will exercise its role in the arrest of any person who is required to eliminate.
    Ebadi said in his weekly press that followed the conference (range), "we expressed our rejection of any political conference to be held abroad under the auspices of foreign intelligence , " asserting that "any person there is an arrest warrant will be executed if entered into Iraq, the issue is not political."
    And on what is being said about the popular crowd of attempts to weaken, the prime minister stressed , "all the lies and the work of international intelligence."
    Abadi continued , "We are keen to keep the security forces in all its different forms of political action", at the same time warning of attempts " to divide the national ranks in the days of victories." And on regional conflicts and disputes, the Prime Minister stressed that his government 's policy of "seeking to make Iraq a meeting between all regional countries and the neighboring countries point, and move away from the policy of axes."
    On fighting Daesh out of bounds, the prime minister stressed that "any claim to fight Daesh outside the Iraqi border is unconstitutional."
    And on the developments in the process of Mosul, Abadi said , "We have succeeded in foiling Daesh plans and we have proved that the people of Mosul with us and not with terrorism , " asserting that "all decisions in the battle field of Mosul , an Iraqi pure." He called the international community to "participate in the reconstruction of what was destroyed by Daesh."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 10:52 am