Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hgati from Washington will handle terrorist networks after the liberation of entire cities

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hgati from Washington will handle terrorist networks after the liberation of entire cities Empty Hgati from Washington will handle terrorist networks after the liberation of entire cities

Post by Rocky Sat 15 Jul 2017, 2:20 am

Hgati from Washington will handle terrorist networks after the liberation of entire cities

History of edits:: 2017/7/14

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} head of the anti-terrorism team, said the first corner student Hgati {who is currently visiting Washington on vacation}, said Friday that his machine will address terrorist networks after the complete liberation of the cities.
    He said Hgati, in a press statement that "anti - terrorism device will return to the exercise of basic functions in dealing with terrorist networks after the liberation of the entire Iraqi cities of Daesh."
    He explained, "we elect fighters away from the political parties and blocs and make it {device} purely national and above any sectarian loyalties or nationality."
    According Hgati, "Today there is a love and desire of belonging to this national organ evidence we announced a thousand degrees and functional applications submitted for the appointment of more than 300 thousand and this reflects the value and meaning of the device among young people."
    He pointed to "upgrade any fighter quotes from our forces to the rank of lieutenant and the granting of the wounded two most senior grades, as well as the presence of privileges on the side of health subjects and the distribution of plots as well as human subjects."
    He continued, "We have stories and novels and epics carried out by our fighters , which documented them will disclose" .anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:32 pm