Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maysan: The arrest of the accused according to different legal articles

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maysan: The arrest of the accused according to different legal articles Empty Maysan: The arrest of the accused according to different legal articles

Post by Rocky Fri 21 Jul 2017, 2:15 am

Maysan: The arrest of the accused according to different legal articles

Baghdad - Journal News

Maysan police chief Brigadier Nizar Mohi al-Saadi announced on Friday that Maysan police detachments had arrested 23 suspects for various criminal offenses.

Al-Saadi said in a statement read by the Journal News that "the detachments of the police station of Maimouna and Hungary and the province of Qal'at Salih arrested 14 accused of various criminal offenses, including those wanted in accordance with crimes of attempted murder, theft and other legal materials."

"The anti-crime brigades, the police of Hittin and the town have arrested four defendants for various criminal offenses," he said. "Police detachments Ali al-Gharbi and al-Kahla have also arrested three defendants for various criminal offenses."

The police chief Maysan to enable the detachments control of Qalaa Saleh district of the Department of checkpoints and foreign roads from the arrest of a defendant seized with 3 grams of antidote, and another accused wanted in accordance with the crimes of intentional murder.

"The defendants were referred to the competent authorities," he said.

The province of Maysan in southern Iraq on almost daily arrest of a number of wanted according to legal materials and their variety of drugs, killing and coup.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:13 am