Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary committee to study the reconstruction of liberated areas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentary committee to study the reconstruction of liberated areas Empty A parliamentary committee to study the reconstruction of liberated areas

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Jul 2017, 3:11 am

A parliamentary committee to study the reconstruction of liberated areas

23/7/2017 12:00 am

Baghdad / Al-Sabah
    The Committee for Services and Reconstruction of the Parliament, headed by Deputy Nazem Saadi, discussed with the Minister of Municipalities and Public Works, the Undersecretaries and Directors-General of the Ministry, the reconstruction of liberated areas.
    The meeting discussed "slow and slow projects in the development of solutions for the delay of those projects, including water and sewage projects, roads and projects that need amounts within the supplementary budget."
    The committee also called for "reducing the degree of bureaucracy that the ministry deals with the deputies of the council through the services and reconstruction committee, in addition to discussing the managers of municipalities in the governorates and the problem faced by the Ministry of Construction and Housing, the meetings of the Higher Coordination Committee and coordination with the Council of Ministers to amend Resolution 347 to allow countries And approval of projects after the termination of projects between the contracting parties. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 3:31 pm