Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

CoM forms committee to unify USD price

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

CoM forms committee to unify USD price Empty CoM forms committee to unify USD price

Post by Bama Diva Tue 10 Sep 2013, 8:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Monday, 09 September 2013

Baghdad (AIN) –The Secretariat General of the Council of Ministers formed a committee that assumes identifying the price of the US dollar in return of Iraqi dinar for all purposes.

The Secretariat General of the Cabinet reported in a statement received by AIN on Monday ''The Cabinet decided to form a committee in accordance to resolutions of the Economic Committee meeting within the 13th session at the Parliament on 24/7/2013.''

''The formed committee will be chaired by the Deputy Chairman of the Central Bank of Iraq and the membership of the Secretaries of Ministry of Finance and Ministry of Planning as well as the Acting Director of the Supreme Council of Audit,'' the statement added.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    /End/
    MsLynn77
    MsLynn77
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

CoM forms committee to unify USD price Empty Re: CoM forms committee to unify USD price

Post by MsLynn77 Tue 10 Sep 2013, 8:48 am

Another committee?  What's this one for?  I'm not understanding the purpose.

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 2:56 pm