Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning announces the number of slums in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning announces the number of slums in Iraq Empty Planning announces the number of slums in Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 21 Aug 2017, 3:21 am

Planning announces the number of slums in Iraq

A new survey of the Ministry of Planning has found more than three thousand random housing groups in Iraq The capital Baghdad ranked first in terms of the number of slums and recorded the least slums in the provinces of Najaf and Karbala .

The survey, carried out in cooperation with the United Nations Human Settlements Program (HIPATAT), showed that the number of random housing communities in the governorates of Iraq, except for the Kurdistan region and the provinces of Nineveh, Anbar, Salah al-Din, the number of (3) thousands and (687) randomly gathered, and the capital Baghdad ranked first, where it included more than one thousand random group followed by Basra by 700 random, while the provinces of Najaf and Karbala, the lowest in the number of informal settlements with (89) Each .

The survey indicated the presence of 522 000 random homes in Iraq , home to 3.3 million people make up 13% of Iraq 's population in Baghdad included the highest percentage in the number of slum - dwellers and 22% of Basra , followed by 13.5% .

The statement pointed out that 88% of the random settlements are located on land belonging to the state, and the other 12% was built on land belonging to the private sector. The percentage of uses of land in the residential sex was 26% and non-residential 74%, without giving any further details .

It is worth mentioning that Iraq suffers from a severe housing crisis and estimates some sources that the country needs to build more than five million housing units, while many of the population to build housing units without a license in areas known as Ashlaiyat .   Sf

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:41 pm