Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The security level must be reached before the opening of Trebil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The security level must be reached before the opening of Trebil Empty Deputy: The security level must be reached before the opening of Trebil

Post by Rocky Mon 21 Aug 2017, 4:16 am

Deputy: The security level must be reached before the opening of Trebil

12:17 - 20/08/2017

A member of the Foreign Relations Committee parliamentary Samira Moussawi, on Sunday, the need to reach the stage of "security security" before the opening of the port of Trebil border with Jordan, indicating that Iraq has suffered a lot of problems ports.

Al-Moussawi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "the security problems witnessed by Iraq since 2003 and so far are mostly due to the ports and the violations and infiltration of terrorists from different countries and regions," explaining that "the promotion and occupation of Iraqi areas was also due to collapse Security in the ports and most notably Trebil. "

"The opening of the port of Trebil is an important economic matter for the country, but it is necessary to reach the stage of security security, before opening it so as not to repeat violations," calling for the Ministries of Interior and Defense and the National Security Service, to "secure the border more than good, The area surrounding the port and disinfection from any terrorist or evasive presence. "

The governor of Anbar Suhaib al-Rawi, has announced on Saturday, close to the reopening of the port of Trebil border with Jordan, indicating that the opening will be in the next few days. End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 08 Jul 2024, 9:20 am