Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jordan: Iraq did not tell us a clear decision on the opening of Trebil until now

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jordan: Iraq did not tell us a clear decision on the opening of Trebil until now Empty Jordan: Iraq did not tell us a clear decision on the opening of Trebil until now

Post by Rocky Tue 30 May 2017, 4:26 am

Jordan: Iraq did not tell us a clear decision on the opening of Trebil until now

09:57 - 30/05/2017

A source Jordanian official on Tuesday that Jordan has not reached yet a clear decision by the Iraqi side with regard to the reopening of the border connecting Trebil border crossing between Jordan and Iraq.

Jordan "Tomorrow," the newspaper quoted the source as saying, "There is no clear decision on opening the crossing because it has not been announced clearly about the way in which the security will be followed by the Iraqi authorities to provide protection to the border crossing-Trebil."

He added that "the absence of any clear statements regarding the provision of security and protection in the border region did not say so far whether the trade will be exchanges through free or allow trucks Login to Iraqi land areas."

The Chairman of the Committee on Security and Defense parliamentary governor of Zamili confirmed earlier that the opening of Trebil crossing depends on securing and rehabilitation of the main road between Baghdad and Trebil crossing. Finished / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 6:37 am