Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Countdown to the opening of the border crossing of Trebil began

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Countdown to the opening of the border crossing of Trebil began Empty Countdown to the opening of the border crossing of Trebil began

Post by Rocky Sun 27 Aug 2017, 3:24 am

Countdown to the opening of the border crossing of Trebil began

The Jordanian government announced on Sunday that the countdown to the opening of the border crossing began after the settlement of the areas adjacent to the Jordanian border on both sides of Syria and Iraq, reviving hopes of reopening the crossing.

"The security situation is stabilizing, and whenever this situation is confirmed, the issue of the opening of the border crossings, especially the Trebil and Jaber crossings, becomes more realistic than ever," said the Jordanian expert in a report. "The hopes of many economic sectors, especially the industry and trucks, Have suffered significant losses during the past few years following the closure of these crossings. "

He pointed out that "the start of the countdown to the opening of the Trebil crossing comes after the Iraqi army decided the battle of Mosul and defeat the organization" Daqash ", and clearing the international road to the Jordanian border, and also after the decline of the organization and near defeat in the battle of Tal Afar.

Jordanians and Iraqis are waiting for September to reopen the crossing in front of the flow of goods, which is an important breakthrough for Jordanian trade.

Jordanian exports to Iraq have dropped since July 2015, when Daedesh controlled Anbar province by 63 percent, while exports to Syria have declined by 65 percent since the closure of the Gaber border post after the opposition factions seized it in 2015.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 3:22 pm