Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: Plan to reduce the number of armed forces after a cheerleader

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: Plan to reduce the number of armed forces after a cheerleader Empty Abadi: Plan to reduce the number of armed forces after a cheerleader

Post by Rocky Wed 23 Aug 2017, 3:33 am

Abadi: Plan to reduce the number of armed forces after a cheerleader

 Baghdad / Range

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi revealed on Sunday efforts to reduce the number of security forces, including the popular crowd after the end of the war with the da'ash and try to invest in the aspects of construction and reconstruction.
    "This requires a decision to study this. We are seeking to invest the army in the reconstruction aspect, an experiment practiced by many countries," Abadi said during his weekly conference in response to the fate of the popular crowd. "The crowd has approached this earlier "He said.
    The Prime Minister said that "the survival of the numbers of security forces in all their formations after the stage of dashing causes financial consequences in addition to the fear of militarization of society," stressing that "the next plan includes the retention of a number of these forces and reduce the rest of the other through their involvement in reconstruction projects, .
    In the developments in the battle of Tal Afar, the Prime Minister said that "the Iraqi security forces have made progress towards the center of the district of Tal Afar amid the collapse of a supportive organization."
    On the talks held by the delegation of Kurdistan with him, the Prime Minister said that "our meetings with the Kurdish delegation was positive and I hope that reflected positively." "Our conversation with the delegation was within the framework of one Iraq, because the unity of the country means security stability for all countries in the region."
    Abadi continued that "the injustice and massacres inflicted on the Kurds by the former regime can not be denied or ignored, but injustice also affected the children of the south and the center and even the western regions," noting that "the territory got rights after the fall of the totalitarian regime, "He said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 10:51 am