Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Motahidoun to Mulla: Nijaifi amends Article 9 of Honor Document

chouchou
    chouchou

Motahidoun to Mulla: Nijaifi amends Article 9 of Honor Document  Empty Motahidoun to Mulla: Nijaifi amends Article 9 of Honor Document

Post by chouchou Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[ltr]Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) Motahidoun Alliance headed by the parliament Speaker, Osama al-Nijaifi, showed surprise over the claim of MP, Haider al-Mulla, that the Dialogue Front has amended Article (9) of the Honor Document. [/ltr]

[ltr]A statement by Motahidoun Alliance received by IraqiNews.com cited “The amendment was by Nijaifi when Mulla was in Dubai and releasing his statements that reject the participation in signing the Honor Document,” noting that “Motahidoun insists on adding the suitable points to the Honor Document and amend some of its articles in spite of the absence of the Dialogue Front from the participation in signing it.” [/ltr]

[ltr]“Motahidoun is supporting all the deals and initiatives that reduce the tensions, considering it as a national duty that must not be ignored or left in spite of the justifications,” the statement added.[/ltr]

[ltr]“We will not pay more attention to the claims of the Dialogue Front because they are not important and we will follow up implementing the articles of the Honor Documents to achieve its goals,” the statement concluded. [/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:50 am