Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Israeli forces arrest 16 Palestinians in the West Bank

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Israeli forces arrest 16 Palestinians in the West Bank Empty Israeli forces arrest 16 Palestinians in the West Bank

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Sep 2017, 3:52 am

[size=30]Israeli forces arrest 16 Palestinians in the West Bank[/size]
    19/09/2017 10:28 | Number of readings:
    font size:  Israeli forces arrest 16 Palestinians in the West Bank Font_decrease  Israeli forces arrest 16 Palestinians in the West Bank Font_enlarge
     Israeli forces arrest 16 Palestinians in the West Bank Thumbnail.php?file=tt_1_778479103
    Trend Press / Agencies
    On Tuesday, Israeli occupation forces arrested 16 Palestinians from different parts of the West Bank.

According to Palestinian media, the occupation arrested a citizen and his son in the city of Qalqilya in the northern West Bank, and raided the homes of citizens in the village of Azzun and spread at the crossroads.

She added that dozens of Israeli soldiers raided Azzun and spread in the area of ​​the cemetery in the town in search of a young wanted wanted by the occupation forces for some time.

The Israeli occupation forces also carried out a series of raids in the city of Qalqiliya, focusing their campaign in the area of ​​Al-Wad and Khallet Al-Rai and arrested a Palestinian and his son and searched their homes.

In the Hebron governorate, Israeli occupying forces moved into Dura village and arrested two Palestinians from their homes.

In Bethlehem, the occupation forces stormed the area of ​​the slaughterhouse and arrested two young men, whose identities were not yet known.

In Tulkarm, the town of Anabta, east of the city in the northern West Bank, at dawn on Tuesday, clashes with the occupation forces that raided the town and spread around the municipality building.

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:45 am