Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Israeli forces arrest 22 Palestinians from the West Bank

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Israeli forces arrest 22 Palestinians from the West Bank Empty Israeli forces arrest 22 Palestinians from the West Bank

Post by Rocky Wed 03 Jan 2018, 2:00 am

[size=30]Israeli forces arrest 22 Palestinians from the West Bank[/size]
    03/01/2018 09:55 | Number of readings:
    font size:  Israeli forces arrest 22 Palestinians from the West Bank Font_decrease  Israeli forces arrest 22 Palestinians from the West Bank Font_enlarge
     Israeli forces arrest 22 Palestinians from the West Bank Thumbnail.php?file=tt_1_856537964
    [rtl]Trend Press / Continue[/rtl]
    [rtl]Israeli forces arrested 22 Palestinians during an arrest campaign in several West Bank cities.[/rtl]
    [rtl]According to security sources and local, the occupation forces arrested 22 citizens from the cities of Ramallah and Jenin and occupied Jerusalem and Hebron.[/rtl]
    [rtl]From the city of Jenin, the Zionist enemy forces arrested five youths from their homes.[/rtl]
    [rtl]From Nablus, Israeli forces arrested 10 youths after raiding and searching their homes.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The enemy forces also arrested a young man from Anata, east of Jerusalem, and another from Halhoul, north of Hebron.[/rtl]
    [rtl]In the meantime, the Israeli occupation forces stormed Al-Arroub camp north of Hebron and raided the houses of citizens in a military exercise.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Another force stormed the town of Beit Fajjar, south of Bethlehem, confiscated 8 vehicles and issued warning leaflets.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:06 pm