Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil prices fall in early trading week

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil prices fall in early trading week Empty Oil prices fall in early trading week

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Sep 2017, 3:51 am

Oil prices fall in early trading week

Oil prices fall in early trading week 2559
    Oil prices fall in early trading week Text Oil prices fall in early trading week Html Oil prices fall in early trading week Print
    Oil prices fall in early trading week Arrow Arab and international
    Economy News _ Baghdad
    Oil prices were under pressure from the strength of the dollar on Monday, but crude kept most of its gains in the previous session after the top producers said at a meeting in Vienna that the market is on track to restore balance.
    The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC), Russia and a number of other producers have been cutting their supply by about 1.8 million bpd since the beginning of 2017, helping oil prices rise 15 percent in the last three months.
    Kuwaiti Oil Minister Essam al-Marzouq, who chaired the meeting of the Joint Ministerial Control Committee on Friday, said production constraints helped reduce global crude stocks to an average of five years, which is OPEC's target.
    Brent crude for November delivery fell 4 cents to $ 56.82 a barrel, nearing its highest level since March.
    US crude for delivery in November dipped to $ 50.56 a barrel, but is still well short of a four-month high.
    The dollar index rose 0.1 percent against a basket of currencies. The euro fell after German elections showed increased support for the far-right party. 

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 3:28 pm