Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil prices fall for the first time in a week

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil prices fall for the first time in a week Empty Oil prices fall for the first time in a week

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Nov 2017, 2:46 am

Oil prices fall for the first time in a week
    Oil prices fall for the first time in a week Irq_1044069037_1510906553
    Oil prices were mixed Friday after recent declines, but it is the first weekly drop in 6 weeks under the weight of rising US supplies.
    At 19:16 Moscow time (0616 GMT), the price of crude for global benchmark Brent was $ 61.23 a barrel, down 13 cents from the previous close.
    US crude <LCOc1> was $ 55.32 a barrel, up 18 cents. Traders said strong US crude exports were driving West Texas. Lamsa crude last week was the highest level since 2015.
    Crude markets have received general support in recent months from OPEC, which has been curbing production with some non-member producers such as Russia since January to reduce market supply and support prices.
    This has led to a 40% rise in Brent prices since June.
    The ABN Amro said that the agreement to reduce production between some OPEC oil producers and beyond has led to a drop in inventories and a recovery in oil prices, so we expect in 2018 the continuation of the oil price rally towards $ 75 a barrel.
    The curbing agreement ends in March 2018, but Opec will meet on November 30 to discuss the policy. Analysts say more production constraints are needed to reduce supply oversupply.
    "The problem is that oil stocks are still above the five-year average," said William Olochlin, investment analyst at Reifen Australia Securities.
    Source: Reuters

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=86700

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 3:22 pm