Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Ministry of Finance: Two loans from Japan to Iraq worth 502 million dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ministry of Finance: Two loans from Japan to Iraq worth 502 million dollars Empty Ministry of Finance: Two loans from Japan to Iraq worth 502 million dollars

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Oct 2017, 6:39 am

Ministry of Finance: Two loans from Japan to Iraq worth 502 million dollars

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Economy News _ Baghdad
    The Ministry of Finance announced on Thursday that Japan has provided two loans to Iraq for 502 million dollars (57,220) million Japanese yen. 
    "The Ministry of Finance held this morning a meeting to sign a loan agreement with the Japanese International Cooperation Agency (JICA)," a ministry statement said. 
    "On behalf of the Iraqi side, the Deputy Minister of Finance, Maher Hammad Johan, and the Japanese side, the director of JICA, Yohu Hayakawa, and under the auspices of Japanese Ambassador to Iraq Fumio Iwai," the statement added.
    "The Republic of Japan has provided two loans to Iraq, one relating to the electricity sector, the third phase, in order to provide assistance to Iraq to re-resort to the liberated areas," Johann said during the press conference after the signing ceremony, noting that "the second loan to support Iraq's budget and to strengthen the situation Financial and contribution to the general budget (within the second phase of the reform project). " 
    The loan amount was "502 million dollars (57,220) million yen," he said. 
    For his part, Japanese Ambassador to Iraq Fumio Iwai said that "the mutual notes form part of the support provided by the Japanese government to Iraq in the field of economic reform and development and seek to provide all efforts for the stability of the Iraqi people."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Ministry of Finance: Two loans from Japan to Iraq worth 502 million dollars Empty Re: Ministry of Finance: Two loans from Japan to Iraq worth 502 million dollars

Post by Diamond Thu 26 Oct 2017, 7:44 am

if japan has 502 million $ worth of faith in Iraq, I guess I'll stick around for the final act
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Ministry of Finance: Two loans from Japan to Iraq worth 502 million dollars Empty Re: Ministry of Finance: Two loans from Japan to Iraq worth 502 million dollars

Post by Screwball Thu 26 Oct 2017, 4:48 pm

Diamond wrote:if japan has 502 million $ worth of faith in Iraq, I guess I'll stick around for the final act
    And where would us old folks go this late in the game!
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Thu 26 Oct 2017, 8:10 pm

Screwball wrote:
    Diamond wrote:if japan has 502 million $ worth of faith in Iraq, I guess I'll stick around for the final act

Amen!!!   lol!
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Diamond Fri 27 Oct 2017, 5:18 am

Screwball wrote:
    Retirement home if they don't HURRY!!!  lol!
    An don't say amen zimi  lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 2:54 pm