Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Intelligence freed 3 Lebanese kidnapped in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Intelligence freed 3 Lebanese kidnapped in Baghdad Empty Intelligence freed 3 Lebanese kidnapped in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Mon 30 Oct 2017, 2:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Intelligence freed 3 Lebanese kidnapped in Baghdad

 Baghdad / AFP 

The Lebanese authorities announced on Sunday the release of three citizens who were abducted a week ago after arriving in Baghdad, noting that the operation was carried out in cooperation with the Iraqi intelligence. "The three Lebanese, Emad Khatib, Nader Hamadeh and George Batrouni were released yesterday after they were abducted by a gang" on their arrival in Baghdad, the Interior Ministry said in a statement received by AFP, without giving details of the reasons for their abduction.
    The three Lebanese, one of them a businessman, were kidnapped as soon as they arrived Sunday in the Iraqi capital. They are expected to arrive in Beirut in the coming hours. Their release came as a result of "a joint operation between the Information Division of the Internal Security Forces and the General Security Forces and the Iraqi Intelligence." 
    The operation carried out by the Iraqi intelligence, according to the statement, "the arrest of some of the kidnappers and the killing of another during, and the pursuit of the rest of the gang." Kidnappings in Iraq have seen a significant decline compared to years ago when the country was living in chaos. But despite the tight security measures implemented by the government forces, Baghdad is witnessing daily violence, including kidnappings from time to time, often targeting civilians for ransom. 
    Security forces sometimes found bodies of victims several days after they were abducted, including security personnel.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:15 pm