Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

British appointment as Deputy Special Representative for Political Affairs and Electoral Assistance

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

British appointment as Deputy Special Representative for Political Affairs and Electoral Assistance  Empty British appointment as Deputy Special Representative for Political Affairs and Electoral Assistance

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Nov 2017, 2:27 am

[ltr]British appointment as Deputy Special Representative for Political Affairs and Electoral Assistance in Iraq[/ltr]

From 2017-11-02 at 08:56 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterich announced on Thursday the appointment of Alice Wallpole from the United Kingdom for the post of Deputy Special Representative for Political Affairs and Electoral Assistance in Iraq.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"Alice Wallpole, from the United Kingdom, was appointed as his new deputy special representative for political affairs and electoral assistance in UNAMI," Guterich said in a statement.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "Wolbol will take over from the successor Georgi Bustin," expressing his gratitude to him "for his dedication in his work since 2011 in support of the role of the United Nations in Iraq."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Wolbol will have a wealth of diplomatic experience and other relevant expertise, including her two-year tenure as British Consul General in Basra, southern Iraq.[/ltr]
    [ltr]She was recently the Ambassador of Britain to Mali, and earlier to Luxembourg. She has held various positions in London, New York, Brussels and Dar es Salaam at the British Foreign and Commonwealth Office.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Walpole graduated from Cambridge University with honors in English literature. She was born in 1963 and has six children[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 3:27 am