Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

1400 trucks a day enter Kurdistan and the government does not know where to go its money 130 Novem

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

1400 trucks a day enter Kurdistan and the government does not know where to go its money  130  Novem Empty 1400 trucks a day enter Kurdistan and the government does not know where to go its money 130 Novem

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Nov 2017, 7:46 am

[rtl]1400 trucks a day enter Kurdistan and the government does not know where to go its money[/rtl]
    [rtl] November 25, 2017 - 15:28 | Number of readings: 295   [/rtl]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
    [rtl]Sumer News: The parliamentary security and defense committee revealed that there are 1400 trucks entering through the port of Ibrahim Khalil from Turkey to the Kurdistan region does not know the federal government to go the money of those trucks.[/rtl]
    [rtl] "The information in our possession confirms the entry of 1,400 trucks a day from Turkey to Ibrahim Khalil in Kurdistan," said Faleh al-Khazali, a member of the parliamentary security and defense committee. "The government does not know the fate of those funds, where to go."[/rtl]
    [rtl]"Khazali said that" Massoud Barzani controls the possibilities and the funds that come to the region and this represents a significant risk to the overlap of powers and the administration of the state. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that "the Committee considers the need to return the money of the port of Ibrahim Khalil in Kurdistan to the federal government, like the other ports in the country."[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 3:27 am