Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq will receive oil and gas bids in June

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq will receive oil and gas bids in June Empty Iraq will receive oil and gas bids in June

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Nov 2017, 6:48 am

Iraq will receive oil and gas bids in June

14:57 - 27/11/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Translation
    Iraq announced on Monday that it would begin receiving bids for the development of nine oil and gas fields in June in an attempt by the Iraqi state to boost its oil imports.
    "The detailed information on energy will be disclosed in the nine areas mentioned at the end of this month," the Associated Press news agency quoted the director of licensing and contracts at the Iraqi Oil Ministry, Abdul Mahdi al-Amidi, as saying.
    "Companies bidding on projects will first be able to participate in the drafting of the contract, as a catalyst for bidders."
    "Five of the nine fields or blocks as referred to by Iraq are shared with Iran and Kuwait and one in the Gulf."
    Iraq has the fourth largest oil reserves in the world. Ending / 25 z

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 3:19 am