Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary security warns of political assassinations as the elections approach

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary security warns of political assassinations as the elections approach Empty Parliamentary security warns of political assassinations as the elections approach

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Oct 2023, 4:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary security warns of political assassinations as the elections approach[/size]
    • Today 12:25

Information / Baghdad..
     Member of the Parliamentary Security Committee, MP Salah Zaini, warned today, Saturday, of the continued deterioration of security in Diyala with the approaching local elections. 
    In an interview with Al-Maalouma, Zaini said, “Four days ago, a leader in the Iraqi Al-Basas coalition was subjected to an assassination attempt in the Shahrban area of ​​Diyala, which led to him being wounded by 3 bullets, and he is in critical condition in Baquba Hospital.”
    Zaini expressed his concern about the Shahrban incident, which may be the beginning of a chaotic scenario that some forces are seeking before the elections, stressing that “the incident raises three question marks, the most prominent of which is that it took place in a heavily secured area. He wonders how the assassination occurred and how they escaped.”
    He pointed out that "there is real concern about the Shahrban incident, which requires conducting an in-depth and transparent investigation to reveal the circumstances of what happened to public opinion in Diyala," pointing out "the need for the Sudanese government to have a position on the course of what happened."
    From time to time, Diyala witnesses security violations that lead to civilian casualties.” End 25 F

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:59 pm