Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Zubaidi Looking with Hirokhan, a national issues and preparations for the upcoming parliamentary

chouchou
    chouchou

Al-Zubaidi Looking with Hirokhan, a national issues and preparations for the upcoming parliamentary  Empty Al-Zubaidi Looking with Hirokhan, a national issues and preparations for the upcoming parliamentary

Post by chouchou Mon 21 Oct 2013, 3:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} the head of the search Bayan Jabr citizen with Ms. First Hirokhan Ahmed wife of President Jalal Talabani pressing national issues and the most important of the next election.

[ltr]A statement from the office of the head of the media received a citizen and Euphrates News Agency {} copy of it today that "the leader of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq head of the parliamentary citizen Bayan Jabr met at the headquarters of the Patriotic Union in Sulaimaniya on Sunday First Lady Hirokhan the Ahmed."

He added that "sides تباحثا in pressing national issues and the most important of the next parliamentary elections."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 3:18 pm