Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

impose a financial penalty on the United Nations "because of Jerusalem"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

impose a financial penalty on the United Nations "because of Jerusalem" Empty impose a financial penalty on the United Nations "because of Jerusalem"

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Dec 2017, 3:15 am

[size=32]
    impose a financial penalty on the United Nations "because of Jerusalem"[/size]
     impose a financial penalty on the United Nations "because of Jerusalem" _99372759_043694726-1

Twilight News    

3 hours ago

The Guardian newspaper published an article on the international affairs page entitled "Washington decides to deduct $ 285 million of its total contribution to the budget of the United Nations after the vote on the decision of Jerusalem." 
    The United States contributes an estimated 22 percent of the UN's total annual budget annually, thus reducing its contribution to the budget for the next fiscal year by about 285 million dollars. 
    Washington, as the Guardian says, seeks to pressure the United Nations to make it more in line with its wishes. US Ambassador to the United Nations Nicky Hailey says it was widely known that the UN budget was too large and "ineffective".
    The United Nations Charter states that Washington should contribute about 22 percent of the annual operational budget - about $ 1.2 billion in 2018 - and 28.5 percent of the $ 7 billion budget for international peacekeeping operations over the same period. 
    The timing of the American announcement clearly reflects the content of the message it is carrying. It comes days after the General Assembly voted on a resolution rejecting US recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel by a vote of 128 to 9. 
    Hayley said after the vote that she wanted to remind the General Assembly that "her country is by far the largest donor to the international organization and will remember what happened in this vote when asked again to make the largest contribution to the budget again."

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 8:00 am